Looking for a new job or even a new career?
Come and work with us!
We are always looking for talented and friendly people to work with us. So if you love working as part of a team and take pride in delivering a great customer experience, let’s talk! The Royal Oak is always on the lookout for great people. We focus on individuals with certain core qualities, enthusiasm, lust for hard work, fun, motivated and most importantly a want to succeed and wow our customers.
Bar and Waiting Staff
Right now we are looking to recruit into our amazing front of house bar staff and waiting team, to wow our guests, leaving them happy and wanting to return to us again and again.
To be successful you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Good communication and interaction skills.
- Provide customers with a high standard of customer service.
- Set, serve and clear tables to divisional standards.
- Serve high quality food and beverages to our guest.
- Check backs.
- Maintain a high level of personal hygiene and appearance at all times.
- Drive sales at every opportunity.
- Carry out any other task as asked by the management team.
We are also looking to recruit a kitchen Assistant with the following must have skills and attributes:
- Food preparation experience
- General cleanliness
- Practice safe systems of work across a range of tasks, in particular, moving and handling
- Exhibit a caring and understanding attitude towards other members of staff
- Well motivated
- Good sense of humour
We believe it is our job to coach people into the Royal Oak way and therefore we do not believe that experience within the industry is the most important quality. We also believe that going to work should be fun and we feel a happy environment creates a better environment.
If you think you have what it takes to join our crew please get in touch on: 01239 820632